Reporting road issues to NC Department of Transportation

(NCDOT photo)

The NC Department of Transportation takes requests about roads, traffic or any repairs needed. You can go to and in the orange bar across the home page near the top, you will see a link called "Contact & Report." After you click, you'll see links for reporting potholes, missing signs, drainage issues, road debris and more.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off