MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Kitchen fire breaks out Sunday morning in Greenville

house-fireeeee-jpg-3224198-ver1-0.jpg

GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A fire broke out Sunday morning in the kitchen of a home.

The fire was reported at around 6 a.m. at 1608 W. Arlington Blvd. Unit 7. Greenville Fire & Rescue responded and found heavy smoke and fire damage. No other units were impacted.

Two people were transported to Vidant Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries. The origin of the fire was ruled accidental and the Red Cross came in to provide help.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending