MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire on Greenville mall property prompts investigation

gville-fire-web-1489647287135-6113684-ver1-0.jpg

GREENVILLE, Pitt County - A cardboard compactor was the cause of a fire Wednesday at the Greenville Mall.

Greenville Fire and Rescue crews arrived to the scene at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. Shoppers had to stay inside the building while crews extinguished the flames on the mall property.

Officials said people were allowed to leave the mall around 7 p.m.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending