No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
NEW BERN, Craven County - Phone calls made to parents Tuesday morning informed them of a bomb threat at West Craven Middle School in New Bern.
Investigative Sgt. Mike Sawyer tells NewsChannel 12 the school was evacuated after the department was notified about the threat at 11:26 a.m. Sawyer says the specific threat was that a bomb had been placed in a school bathroom.
The entire campus was searched and no bomb was located, allowing students to return to classes, Sawyer said.
Anyone with information about the threat is asked to call the Craven County Sheriff's Office at (252) 636-6620.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable